Wednesday 3 April 2013

A Fond Farewell

This morning I had my last breakfast in Sima with "Herman The German" and "The Drunk Master"...


"Herman The German" receives The Word of God

After that I walked to the far north end of the beach and followed The Lycian Way path to the top of the headland.
It was a little misty today but this gave the views a luminous, magical quality.


Looking down on Cirali Beach

Looking down into the neighbouring bay I saw these two beautiful, small islands looking like cat's eyes.




 Tomorrow I will leave Cirali after a wonderful week and head west.

PS The last time I saw Voltar he was storming towards the bars of Cirali combining his eerily accurate impression of Donald Duck with a Teutonic rendition of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"!

Farewell, Sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment